Monday, March 27, 2017

Please check out the mailing from this site by  clicking on 'subscribe' if you have not done so.  I just posted a piece there about the Los Angeles EcoVillage.  What my friend Albert Bates writes is so much exactly what I am trying to promote to our world that I have posted his own words.  How do you feel about ecovillages?  Have you experience of any of them?  Would you like to?  Do you think you would ever like to be part of one?  Also see my book 'Have You Lost Your Tribe?'  which is all about ecovillages, a history from the utopian communities of he 19th century through the hippie communes to today's ecovillages, including a section on our experience of creating a conscious sustainable community where my sons grew up in New Hampshire from 1978 to 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment